Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Somewhat of a journal dedicated to homeschooling. When I first started out, I didn't have any inkling of what homeschooling entails. Even after some prodding, the exact magnitude of effort required was still unclear. It was only after actually attempting it that I found out how trying yet rewarding homeschooling can be.
9 comments:
alhamdulillah :-) i pray that both baby and mom are well. the kids must be very happy!
*hugs*
assalam alaikum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu,
congratulations nadia! i pray that everything is well with you and the baby. may Allah SWT protect baby Z and bless him with all that is good in this world and the next!
let's hear the birth story when you have the time...
lots of love to baby Z!
salam,alhamdulillah.congratulations and happy breastfeeding dear. take care
salam....
syukur syukur...
tersesat datang sini...
have a nice day:)
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
congratulations. may Allah bless your new baby and your family.
masha Allah, keep up with your good works
Alhamdulillah n Congrats.Semoga Juli dan Baby Z sehat sejahtera.
as-Salaamu `alaykum
Mabrook!! May Allaah protect your baby, you and your family and ease your affairs, aameen!
I also had my 2nd baby Zakariya on May 7th, alhamdulillaah.
It's so cool to have found your blog man. Very inspiring.
waalaikumsalam warahmatullah wabarakaatuh
jazakum allah khair everyone!
Umm layth, that you?? you had a baby? mabrook! zakaria, huh? mashaallah...we both have Z's :D
hugs!
elsa, alhamdulillah we're doing good..hugs bck to you! :D
mona,
ameen! how about you?
roza, thanks roza :)
light, welcome..i think this is the first time I've seen you comment and visit. Ameen.
kak zie, thanks..ameen....
Yes, this is me. Masha'Allaah yeah his name is Zakariya.. we call him Zaki : )
i hope you and your family are well my dear. I miss you and the other sisters... hugs
Post a Comment