Abdullah Ibn ___ was very intelligent and wise. The prophet SAW made dua for him to be blessed with knowledge when he was young.
Answer: Abbas
I drew a rough family tree of the prophet SAW from Abdul Mutallib, his sons; Hamzah, Abi Talib, Abu Lahab, Abbas, Abdullah and then to his grandsons; Muhammad SAW, Abdullah, Ali, and Jaafar.
Then I made a family tree of them from hubby's dad, to his sons; hubby and Ammu I; and then to them; S, N, H, J, Z and we imagined that Ammu I had a son named Ahmad.
We talked about the relationship of Abdullah Ibn Abbas to Muhammad SAW and Abbas to Muhammad SAW, just like them and Ammu I and the imaginary Ahmad (hubby's brother and my siblings need to get married real soon, even if only to give our kids some cousins to call their own).
We also talked about how Hamzah, Muhammad SAW's uncle was the same age as his nephew. For that, we imagined hubby getting a baby brother at the same time that we had Baby Z. Naturally it seemed hilarious to them to have an uncle of the same age or even younger.
They read from Child Companion Around the Prophet SAW.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment