"So can you do it by yourself?"
"Yeah!" H replied.
As I sat upstairs in front of the computer, he did his science experiment in the kitchen, dealing with an unmarked thermometer, ice, salt, and his armpit.
I went downstairs to check on him, and he showed me a broken thermometer (not a mercury one alhamdulillah).
"Ahh! Why did you break it?" What happened?"
"It said to break it in half," he replied.
"What?" I was half laughing, half shocked, and shaking my head in disbelief.
"No! Ya Allah, H!"
"Here, see," he showed me the instructions on the screen.
"Divide the halves in half and now you have three marks on your unmarked thermometer."
That's what it said.
I burst out laughing. He took it literally.
No surprise there. He also sniffs my foot because I said,
"Paradise is under the feet of your mother."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
MasyaAllah juli..cutenye H.. bila nak kasik kakzie tgk latest pics durang ni... nak tgk baby z yg dah besar ni
haaa nanti juli anta email inshaallah...:P
Post a Comment