Sunday, April 27, 2008

The Biting Baby



We all had a good laugh at this. For now the 'funny' theme in our household is

"Ouch! Z bit me!" (with British accent, exaggerated quite a bit by hubby)

Baby Z, with two incisors top and bottom, is now also a hazard for my 'health'. Suffice it to say, there are some screaming moments when he decides to clamp his gums shut on his source of milk. The thing is though, he only does that unconsciously, when he has fallen asleep, so it's not like I can 'train' him not to do it. Ahh...the joys of breastfeeding. One more year, inshaallah, and I'm sure when it's over, I'll sorely miss it. I already miss my 'baby' Baby Z. How fast time flies.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh i suka tau bila my baby gigit i.. macam cute gitu..

kadang2 ada rasa cam wish dia tak besar cepat sangat...

worst, rasa cam nak baby lagi muahahaha...

Anonymous said...

You know Zaki turns a year on the 7th? Yikes, subhanallah. And my baby Layth turns 5 the 28th, insha'Allah. Time does fly. I miss them as babies too. : (

Nadia said...

makcik,
suka? eh ni first time I heard suka kene gigit hahahaha....ish sakitlaaa gigi baby kan extra tajam sbb kecik!

umm layth,
you're still young..you can have more and more and more and more muahahaha ;)