H will have soccer games every Saturday beginning Sep 16 for 7 weeks, and practice every Wednesday.
S will have Student Teacher Enrichment Program every week. I don't have the exact details yet.
N will be in a Math Title I program and has an upcoming test Sep 21.
My schedule is still a mess, waiting for these confirmations, and before I know it it will be Ramadan.
This is not including the Quran Memorization program at the masjid, which hubby still hasn't gotten around to asking about yet despite the repeated reminders (looks like women have to do everything themselves these days) and the Arabic lessons.
What a way to begin the school year!
Thursday, August 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jules! You're awesome. I can't wait to start helping you out.
laga ma hadli karo!
suqa ha iga xirin! :)
LOL, hi there anon! Suqa ha iqa xirin indeed! LOL
Post a Comment