Friday, January 18, 2008

Zam Zam



The story of Zam Zam.

4 comments:

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

Oh, this is just so cute! Jazak'Allah for sharing it. I just taught my nephew about ZamZam three days ago..so this will be perfect to show him.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

Nadia said...

waalaikumsalam warahmatullah wabarakaatuh farhana

I saw your blog..mashaallah! I love it..esp the creative bit part!

yeah i love this one too..I think it's kind of like in beauty and the beast (disney), the teapot and her son...:)

wish it had gone more into the 3 signs in the dream though...though it might be a little too visual maybe for young kids :P

Sketched Soul said...

As-salaamu'alaykum wa Rahmatu Llahi wa Barakatuhu my dearest sister,

Jazak'Allah for the lovely comment about my blog, much appreciated.

I just watched this with my nephew (4 years old) after going over the story. It was wonderful.. he loved how the little teapot laughs. I liked that it wasn't so complicated. Unfortunately a lot of the childrens Islamic stories are way too advanced for younger kids, I end up making most of the story up myself.

Jazak'Allah again for post. I look forward to exploring your blog further, insha'Allah.

Wa'alaykum as-salaam
Love Farhana

Nadia said...

waalaikumsalam warahmatulla wabarakaatuh farhana,

alhamdulillah he liked it :D

wa iyyak...oh my blog is just a meager personal attempt at maintaining a journal pertaining to my kids..nothing major. I just hate my handwriting, plus it does cut down on paper clutter :P and record keeping is definitely easier :D

so some stuff might just be blegh for people to read :)

hugs
nadia