Thursday, June 07, 2007

Chinese Baby

"He looks like a Chinese baby!" S commented as she readied herself to snap a photo of Baby Z.

I had taken to bringing him out for as many mornings as I can to get his does of Vitamin D from the golden ball. Once I do, we usually go to the playground. 15 minutes is the tops and then we walk back home.

Baby Z is beginning to look more and more Chinese I suppose.

"He's sleepy," S said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"His eyes look like crescents."

I took a picture of Baby Z sleeping on his side, and when I looked at the photo, the first thing that came to my mind was Abdulbary Yahya.

Hubby is even calling him, "Hey there you Chinese Muslim!"

I wonder where he got the Chinese look from?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

are we gonna get a peek of Baby Z dak?

Nadia said...

well, not here. I can send it to you personally though. your email hotmail tu jln lg dak?

Roving Soul said...

my hotmail is working. Send la, tak sabar2 nak tengok Baby Z.

Muji's Light said...

assalmualaikum nadia

Your post remind me of my daughter T, when she was 4, said to me that she is not Chiness or Indian but Aussie. Then when I said to her that I am Malay, she said that she wanted to be a Malay too.

wasalam

Nadia said...

waalaikumsalam lightnur

lol....thanks for sharing..that's so cute!