
I noticed this a while ago, but I forgot to accept the tag. My brain told me I had done it but apparently I hadn't. Sorry UmmJunayd! :P
Here we go:
1. Waking up every morning knowing I don't have to go anywhere I don't want to (like school & work)
2. Waking up every morning knowing I can go anywhere I want to (like the library)
3. Waking up every morning knowing I am my own boss at my own home
4. Knowing I have the ni'ma of being able to sleep (let's just say I sorely needed to sleep during contractions during labor and it made me appreciate the simple pleasure of being able to nod off to sleep)
5. Knowing I have the ni'ma of being able to swallow food and enjoy them (know where this comes from ? you guessed it! morning sickness)
6. Hearing hubby park his bike right out the window, and knowing he's back home for the day
7. Waking up every day knowing my children are still alive and safe at home
8. Making Baby Z laugh
9. Being able to nurse my children
10. Knowing that I still have the use of my faculties
Without sickness there is no appreciation for health. Without death there is no appreciation for life. Everything 'bad' is a good from Allah. I just realized that today as I embark on a new journey in our homeschooling venture. Without the hassle and difficulty I am encountering homeschooling three kids while caring for a nursing baby with a bad case of eczema which requires my constant attention, I would never have been where I am now : considering ditching OHVA for traditional homeschooling. May Allah make it easy.
Now, I have to tag 3 people, eh?
Let me see...
Elsa, Aeryn, Roza.
No comments:
Post a Comment