The Ummi Poem
Ummi smells good
Just as she should
Z does too,
Ummi, I like you
The Abi Poem
Abi drives
*Z has hives
Ummi eats
S cheats
N creeps...
while H sleeps
By N
"What do you wanna be when you grow up, N?"
"An author," she replies.
I'll have to start seriously looking for places to publish her.
*Shows how Z rules our lives now with his hives and eczema flare ups.
Ummi smells good
Just as she should
Z does too,
Ummi, I like you
The Abi Poem
Abi drives
*Z has hives
Ummi eats
S cheats
N creeps...
while H sleeps
By N
"What do you wanna be when you grow up, N?"
"An author," she replies.
I'll have to start seriously looking for places to publish her.
*Shows how Z rules our lives now with his hives and eczema flare ups.
No comments:
Post a Comment