We have been avoiding buying toys for Baby Z since all the toys in the stores are Made in China. Everytime I peeked at the bottom inscription of the toys, I would end up snorting in disgust. Now, I don't even bother peeking. I give up.
This fall, we enrolled the kids in the usual recreation center free classes. Alhamdulillah, they are now taking archery, ceramics, wrestling, and street hockey.
The recreation center closest to us (now that the other one we usually frequent is closed for renovation) has more sports classes than home economics ones, so S is only taking ceramics. She refused to take the other more athletic types of classes. N is taking archery and ceramics, while H is into wrestling and street hockey.
It's no surprise that H is into push ups, since his coach in wrestling told him to do them at home. As for the girls, they came home last week with trays full of ceramics food, shaped, painted and glazed. N actuallly made a very real looking corn on the cob.
One day they brought all their play food to the living room to play with, and after a while, I noticed that they actually had loads of toys in front of them, none of them Made in China!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment