Apparently, while they prayed, two times, someone opened the door, and didn't see the girls behind it, thus banging it on them.
Our resident poet wrote two acrostics (also the latest craze they're into) about the incident.
Oh my God, it's Oh my God!
How did she not know we were there?
My sister was smashed by the door,
You wouldn't believe it,
Goodness gracious me, she said,
Oh I'm sorry, that's what she said,
Door was banged on us and then we started to giggle!
Oh I'm sorry, Oh I am sorry,
Hit by the door
I was soo mad,
My sister was, too!
Suddenly the woman said, "Oh, I'm very sorry!"
Oh I am very sorry! We both laughed at that remark
Right after we finished praying.
Rolling with laughter, laughing uncontrollably
You just wouldn't believe it!
How did she not know we were there?
My sister was smashed by the door,
You wouldn't believe it,
Goodness gracious me, she said,
Oh I'm sorry, that's what she said,
Door was banged on us and then we started to giggle!
Oh I'm sorry, Oh I am sorry,
Hit by the door
I was soo mad,
My sister was, too!
Suddenly the woman said, "Oh, I'm very sorry!"
Oh I am very sorry! We both laughed at that remark
Right after we finished praying.
Rolling with laughter, laughing uncontrollably
You just wouldn't believe it!
By N
5 comments:
Asalaam ALiakum Sister,
Alhamdulilah, I am glad to hear all seems well with you. I ahve begun to cluster appointments now that I have more than just myself to take care of too, lol. When I can, I just schedule appointments for everyone. Saves on gas too. ;-)
May Allah bless you and your family,
Aeryn
waalaikumsalam aeryn,
yup..gas is the biggie :D especially now, huh.
and alhamdulillah the pediatricians are real multiple-kid friendly. all at once :D
take care aeryn..
haha this is really funny. siap buat poem lagi..
hudhud
heheheh masa diaorg cite kat aku lagila lawak...diaorg siap imitate lagi cane ppuan tu ckp oh my god penuh perasaan ...:D
lawak giler.. i rotf laughing too!
salam dari i , new reader..
Post a Comment