Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vaccines & Autism

I know a mother with several autistic children. I know a mother with a daughter who has multiple allergies. I now have a baby with multiple allergies, which came as quite a shock. I had a stillbirth, which also came as a shock. Anything can truly happen. I now worry about the relationship of vaccines to autism.

Ya Allah, protect our children from harm. Ameen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Government concedes vaccine injury case
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23488639/

Sofinee Harun said...

Nadia,

I had multiple allergies actually. I had urticaria since I was small. I had a bit of eczema also which come and go Alhamdulillah my urticaria stop after I get married. I had terrible asthma 4 years ago. Hay Fever was bad also at that time. The most serious allergies I had is allergic to penicillins with can cause choke to death.

At the moment, two of my children had some of the allergies. Especially when we went back to Malaysia with all the mosquito bite which is my enemy when I was small. Because it will the bite mark will just swallow in just couple of second and can cause bleeding as well.

Most of my family got eczema either when they babies or when they become grandmother. Some of them got asthma alone. Unfortunately for me, suddenly in the age of 30's I got nearly all main allergies family (asthma,eczema and urticaria).
But, my eczema only come sometimes. My youngest did had a bit when he's small. Alhamdulillah, it's OK now. Just sometimes need to watch because any serious allergies can cause choke. But, doctor can't actually diagnose to what can cause the allergies because it can be anything which I had to investigate my self. My son used to had a rashes immediately as he play with marker pen. But, he's fine with it now.

Last time we were in Malaysia, his mouth were suddenly swallow which we had to rush to hospital at 12 midnight.

Alhamdulillah nothing serious at the moment. Especially in UK it's one of the common condition.

Hope your baby will get better soon.

Nadia said...

finie,

so what food were you allergic to? your kids, that means if they are alergic to some foods, you cook separately for them or you are not able to cook certain foods? subhanallah...that is my biggest fear about allergies...anaphylactic shock. may allah protect us ameen.

Anonymous said...

dear, check this link. after the introduction, the rest of the video runs smoothly. as a parent, i feel that we should be well informed, especially in regards to our children's health. check www.mercola.com he is non conventional. take care.

hanim

Anonymous said...

sorry, this is the link

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6351515212287981735&q=vaccine+safe&pr=goog-sl

hanim